Today I would like to talk about the Google Adsense Ads.
Don't like all the big deal over this so I would like to say some things about it.
First of all let me say I really like to have them all over my websites and my Blogs.
I really like to see what people are paying for. To me they are a great way to advertise.
The only bad thing about this is that most everyone thinks you are not to click on them. This is very BAD. Someone is paying to have the ads on someone site but not getting any clicks. So who is making the money here and who is not making money.
If some one paid Google to put thier ad on a site Google got paid. Now the one with the ad on thier site is waiting for someone to click so they can make some money, also. So what happens if no one clicks. The one that paid Google has lost that money and also is not making any money from thier site from that ad. The one that is showing the site with the ad is not making any money from the ad.
That leave only one making money, you got it that's GOOGLE.
I don't think that is the way this should be it should be money for everyone. I think that is way Google has something like this in place so everyone makes money.
Now I see all this stuff on the internet with websites already made with some ones content and all you do is put your adsense ads on them. Maybe this is O.K. but how many of the same sites are going to be all the same.
I have a few sites running and I try to keep my Google Adsense on them just to help someone advertise thier site. It is up to the people to click that ad to see what it is and to get the money flowing again, not staying in one place. So people when you see an ad for something and you would like to learn more CLICK it and see. That way you know if it is something you want or not. Just don't LOOK and not know. When you Click it pays the one with the ad on thier site, maybe the one that paid for the ad, and if it is something you want maybe it will pay you. Keep the money flowing for everyone. Everyone can do this and every little Click helps
everyone.
That's it for today. I hope this will get around to a lot of people and they start doing it. Start making you some money by helping other make money.
Roy
|


No comments:
Post a Comment