Today I would like to say some thing about what I have been reading about search engines.
Some say that you need the search engines to get you site seen, others say you do not. Some say you can get list with 1000+ . Some say just to get listed with the top 3 or 4. What is up with all that.
I think it is just a way for some to make money. Selling you something that says you will be listed with so many or be listed as #1.
I do not know for sure but I think if you have a website online that the Search Engines will find you. If you Have a Blog online with a link to your website they will find you.
I don't know where all of my visitor come from but I know I get a lot and I did not pay for search engine listing or anything like that. My little website at :
http://great-deal.ws/
is really doing GREAT. I have more visitors than I ever thought I would.
I would say for sure that the VERY BEST way to let people know about your site is by people.
Tell one person and they will visit the site and tell others. If you have one person that visits and they tell another that tells another it will grow more and more.
I have to say a very BIG Thank You to all the people that made my site what it is now. So many people have seen it and told others and I really like that. They are the ones that are making money for me. They are the one I get paid by not the Search Engines, but the search engines help.
Thats all for today. Remember this is just the way I think, maybe I could be wrong BUT I DON'T Think so!
Roy


No comments:
Post a Comment